Written by Vincent (admin) on . Posted in Uncategorised
Your interest is of essential interest for DMC Agency (hereinafter referred to as “DMC Agency”, “we” of “our”). This privacy statement (hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Statement”) applies to (i) our website www.dmc-agency.be (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and (ii) all commercial relationships between DMC Agency and its clients.
DMC Agency always attempts to act in accordance with (i) the Belgian Privacy Act dated the 8th of December 1992 for the protection of personal privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and/or (ii) the European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons related to the processing of personal data concerning the free movement of this data and for the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC. This Privacy Statement contains information regarding the personal data collated by DMC Agency, as well as the manner in which DMC Agency uses and processes this personal data.
Visiting the Website (and the notification of your personal data as a result thereof) implies your express approval of the Privacy Statement and therefore of the manner in which we collate, use and process your personal data.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA
DMC Agency can collate and process the following personal data:
- First name;
- Telephone number
- Email address;
- Surfing behaviour: new/returning user, frequency and history (sessions, page views), involvement (sessions, duration of sessions, page views), days since last session
- Technology: browser, operating system, network, screen resolution, flash version, host name, service provider;
- Mobile: device technology, information regarding mobile device, device brands, service provider, input method for mobile phone, operating system, screen resolution;
- Manner of acquisition: channels (channel, source, medium), referrals, user flow; any sessions via social referrals, conversions, plugins.
MANNER OF COLLATING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data is collated by, or in the context of:
- Filling in the contact form;
- Filling in a booking request;
- Google Analytics.
The personal data collated by DMC Agency is accordingly always expressly and voluntarily provided by you.
PERSONAL DATA USE
DMC Agency can use your personal data for:
- Sending newsletters and product information;
- Prospection by phone calls;
- Performance of the agreement;
- Prospection management (i.a. the wish not to receive newsletters/direct marketing).
PASSING ON PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
DMC Agency will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless this is necessary to provide services to you (such as but not limited to the execution of an order). If it is necessary for this context that DMC Agency passes on our personal data to third parties, the third party concerned will be obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Without prejudice to the above, it is nevertheless possible that DMC Agency discloses your personal data to the competent authorities (i) if DMC Agency is obliged to do so on the basis of the law or in the context of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings, and (ii) for the indemnification and defence of our rights.
DMC Agency will not sell, lease or disclose your personal data to third parties unless DMC Agency has concluded a data processing agreement with the third party concerned, which will contain the necessary guarantees concerning confidentiality and privacy in conformity with your personal data.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified, for example in the event of a statutory retention period, or for the prevention of unwanted contact with you, DMC Agency in principle retains your personal data for a period of 5 years after collating this, or after the termination of the agreement. This period is usually necessary for achieving and meeting the objectives as described in the Privacy Statement under ‘personal data use’.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Right of access to the personal data that DMC Agency might have regarding you;
- Right of correction, completion or update of your personal data;
- Right of deletion of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- Right of restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Right of transferability of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data You can in principle exercise these rights free of charge via the form mentioned above.
If you do not wish to receive any newsletters or information regarding our services, you can deregister at any time by means of clicking on the “deregistration button”, as provided at the end of each email from DMC Agency.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
DMC Agency undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions for the purpose of the prevention of (i) unauthorised access to your personal data and also (ii) loss, exploitation or change of your personal data.
DMC Agency will save all personal data, which it has collated, on a secured server within the European Union.
Notwithstanding DMC Agency' security policy, the inspections and the actions it conducts in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. There is no method whatsoever of transmission or transfer via the internet, not any method of electronic saving that is 100% secure, consequently DMC Agency cannot guarantee absolute security in this context.
CROSS-BORDER PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
All personal data, collated by DMC Agency, will only be saved and processed in Belgium or another EU member state.
There is, therefore, no cross-border transfer or processing of your personal data.
PRIVACY STATEMENT UPDATE
DMC Agency will be entitled to update this Privacy Statement by means of placing a new version on the Website. It is highly advisable in this context to regularly consult the Website and the page concerned, which contains the Privacy Statement, to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
CONTACT DMC Agency
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the Privacy Statement or the manner in which DMC Agency collates, uses or processes your personal data: